Re: [LAU] rubberband and batch processing

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 16:16:39 EEST

Jan Weil wrote:
> using Bash:
>
> for i in *.wav; do rubberband -T1.25 $i ${i%.wav}-100.wav; done

Short & sweet, just what I was looking for. It works perfectly. Bash rules.

And now I know how to calculate the tempo conversion. :)

Thanks, Jan, and thanks also to Chris C and Marc for their suggestions.

Btw, I was working with Ardour2 last night, using the new time-stretch
stuff with librubberband. Wow, very sweetly done there too, but not the
most efficient way to convert about 200+ WAV files. Thanks for the great
utility, Chris, we owe you another one. :)

Best,

dp