Re: [LAU] Rosegarden/distro

From: N. Gey <ilfhi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 17:09:58 EEST

For me there are only two serious audio distributions:

64Studio (Debian based) 64bit and 32bit
or Jacklab (OpenSuse) 32bit

64Studio is stable and has gnome and a nice packaging system, but is
also (like debian) a bit conservative with nonfree Software.
Jacklab is more about experiments but things like linux-vst and wineasio
are part of the concept. Jacklab comes with KDE or E17.

greetings,
Nils on 64Studio