Re: [LAU] How to move devices to specific IRQ's ?

From: Susanne Schneider <susemuse27@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 14:47:26 EEST

15:00.1 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Ricoh Co Ltd R5C832 IEEE 1394 Controller
(rev 04) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Unknown device 20c7
        Memory at f8101000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

I almost knew it before checking - shit...
thanks for your valuable hint!
greets
Susanne