Re: [LAU] The Drummer's Free Art: news.

From: <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 18:54:15 EEST

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:32:12 +0200
Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Now the Drummer's Free Art reaches twenty styles more or less
> developed. And you have the right to think of The Dreamer's Free Art.
>
> http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr/spip.php?rubrique2
>
> Have fun!

Thanks Philippe,
I think it's a really cool project, but I couldn't really try the
lilypond and midi files yet.

There are at two problems I have noticed so far:

-The part English, part French website is very confusing, at least for
me, who only knows about two or three sentences of French.
I think that it's just not completely translated yet, right?

-The .pdf files contain a kind of notation that probably is some kind
of drum notation. It would be very helpful to have some kind of
explanation/reference.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I could really use some general information,
like what and how to do with those files.

Thanks for your effort.

Best regards,
        Philipp