Re: [LAU] Qjackctl dutch howto

From: Martin Horn <martin.horn@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 23:56:01 EEST

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:47 PM, rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> nescivi wrote:
> > Hi rosea,
> >
> > I had a quick glance at it, and it seems like a good text for people to
> get
> > started.
> > Keep up the good work!
> >
> > sincerely,
> > Marije
> >

> That's exactly what I want, more (dutch) people who are going to use
> Linux for making music. But allthought the linux community is growing,
> people seems to find it hard to start learning to work with Jack,
> Qjackctl etc. So I've made this tutorial.
> A more recent version you can find here:
>

> http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=manuals_tutorials_and_howto_s&cache=cache&media=qjackctl_handleiding_nl4.0.pdf
>
> There is also a NEWBIE page at the Linux musicians wiki, with the same aim:
>

> http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/doku.php?id=newbies&DokuWiki=d5d791629ecb3cfaa7fc857ec42d8c9a
>
> About qjackctl tutorial:
> I've made a translation of good resources on the internet and made a
> story of it...
>
> A few things (which I am aware of) which I don't understand yet:
>
> - The forward function in the patchbay
> - The difference between Transport Time Code and Transport BTT (display)
>
> Is there a document which explains ALL the little features and setting
> of Qjackctl?
>
> Roos

I am also interested in such a document. I started working with qjackctl
these days and found almost no documentation on the web. Only a few
how-to-guides which do not explain the software itself.
If anybody has got sources, please tell! Or maybe somebody who knows
everything about it could write something ?!

Martin