[LAU] Preamp for mic/ guitar

From: schoappied <schoappied@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 17:20:57 EEST

Hi,

First is it possible to reply a thread if you removed all the messages
from your inbox?

Thanks for the advices for me about soundcards, mixers, mics and preamps.

I've bought a m-audio audiophile 2496 and a shure sm 58 and today I got
a M-audio dmp 3 by post. I couldn't find a dmp 3 second hand in europe
so I ordered one from the Us :p ... Today the postman arrived and he
asked 25 euro's import costs :(

That makes the dmp 3 117 euro's for me... if he works well it's better
then the 160 euro's new ;)

Are there things I should take care of when I'm gonna use the shure sm
28 and a guitar with the dmp? The mic and guitar doesn't need phantom
power is it?
Other things to be alert of?

Thanks in advance,