Re: [LAU] audio/visual synthesis

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 13:42:41 EEST

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Don't forget the bomb and electric sheep. Bomb has can connect to esd
> and electric sheep is a way to create fractals for use with above
> graphics engines.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the tips. I looked at Bomb again yesterday, I'll check out
Electric Sheep today. The Bomb is not really what I'm looking for,
though I do call attention to that type of image/sound software. I'm
centrally interested in applications that include an audio synthesis
side, along with the video synthesis part, a la Pd/GEM or the SC3 stuff
nescivi pointed out.

Best,

dp