Re: [LAU] How to listen to songs on myspace without proprietary software?

From: Peter Lutz <peter@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 03:19:54 EEST

I'm in the same boat as you. Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution that
works for myspace songs either. I'm using a CVS version of Gnash 0.8.3
(probably not the most recent one though) and that didn't help. It seems
like their should be a Firefox plugin for this, but I have yet to find one
that works.