Re: [LAU] How to listen to songs on myspace without proprietary software?

From: Nils Gey <ilfhi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 22:01:17 EEST

I know this problem.

I'm on 64studio (debian). I tried this and that but the only thing which was statisfying was a 32bit Firefox. I found a Ubuntu-tutorial, which works for Debian64, which describes how you can install 32bit Firefox without using a chroot enviroment. I actually don't know where it is. Maybe It was in German.

But its easy to install, easy to use and its just one programm.

Otherwise... search for gnash developers.

Nils