Re: [LAU] How to listen to songs on myspace without proprietary software?

From: Nils Gey <ilfhi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 23:30:04 EEST

Thats right, the wrapper is there. For me it has not worked fully, but maybe thats a different thing. BUT even then a 64bit firefox is not ready to use the Web 2.0 fully. The google toolbaris not working in 64bit, for example. And there are other things. Of course, standard html browsing just works fine, but in a creative enviroment one needs more.

Nils