Re: [LAU] pretty much frustrated about those rt-kernels!

From: schoappied <schoappied@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 00:54:09 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Michael Bohle wrote:
>
>> The situation on opensuse Linux is pretty good for musicians at this
>> time... [snip]
>>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I'm very happy to read this message. I've been pleased with JAD 1.0, but
> I haven't had much time lately to meet with the crew on IRC and I've
> dropped out of touch with what's happening there.
>
> If anyone else has been thinking about trying JAD, give it a go. It's my
> primary 32-bit system, I get excellent performance from it, and the
> devel team has been responsive to problems users have encountered. It is
> a fine system for musicians.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

I keep having these errors:
when start booting:

resume: libgcrypt version: 1.4.1
resume: couldn't not stat the resume device file '/dev/hda3'
please type in the full path name to try again
or press ENTER to boot the system

later:

fsck.ext3 superblok could not write or read (hda3/ hda2...)

corrupt?
if it is a ext3 file, then maybe it is corrupt...
check /var/log/fsck/checkfs

the normal kernel 25.2 runs just nicely....
:(