Re: [LAU] building csound from source - OOps/remote.c:70: error: storage size of 'ifr' isn't known

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 22:14:27 EEST

Brad Fuller wrote:
> Trying to build C5.08 on gentoo so that I can build the java wrapper
> (to try AVSynthesis).
Hi Brad,

I got your note, thought I'd better reply quickly. If you're reading the
article I wrote for the Linux Journal I must tell you that it's out of
date. See the AVSynthesis docs site for updated instructions :

    http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfq5sj5w_80f9z8tb

I think I failed to mention in that article that you'll also need the
csnd.jar from your Csound build, in addition to lib_jcsound.so and the
JOGL stuff (no more LWGL).

Let me know if you run into problems.

Best,

dp