Re: [LAU] Focusrite Saffire LE (2)

From: Chris Wenn <christopher.wenn@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 16:13:36 EEST

Hi Pieter and anyone else following this discussion.

After some additional troubleshooting, I've discovered that either the
Expresscard or the Expresscard adapter in my M1210 is the culprit in
this problem. I hope it's the card, because at least I can throw that
out :)

I got desperate and tried out the whole setup in Windows (*sigh*), and
it didn't work there either.

Interestingly, the onboard Ricoh firewire works perfectly - it's total
failure to work at all in Linux was the start of this quest, so I'm a
bit bewildered.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the help and goodwill.
Chris