Re: [LAU] e-piano

From: <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 18:41:21 EEST

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 01:35:49 -0600
"Thomas Vecchione" <seablaede@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hmm trying to find the start of the thread and can't so I will go off
> what I have.
>
> When starting to learn Piano some time ago I ended up buying a M-Audio
> Prokeys 88 when it first came out. I personally think it was a great
> buy, and they now have the SX series which is even less money. The
> keys are hammer weighted and feel very good to me, though I am not
> really all that much of a pianist myself. It has some decent sounds
> on board, and basic effects(Reverb, Chorus, etc.) with midi input and
> output. Only catch is no onboard amp, but that isn't really a
> problem for me as I run it through my monitors anyways. At any rate,
> I would suggest giving it a try if you only have so much to spend.
>
> Seablade

The start was the thread Re: "[LAU] Hardware: elektr piano / keyboard"

I didn't want to hijack the thread, so I renamed it. Guess I kinda
hijacked it anyway :/

The prokeys, according to specs, has better keys than the prokeys sx.
I wonder how the keys of the prokeys sono is, it lacks quite some
sounds and features but is about as expensive as the sx.

Best Regards,
        Philipp