Re: [LAU] headphones

From: schoappied <schoappied@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 11:35:18 EEST

> There are two types of full size headphones: open-air and sealed.

So it's not recommend to use a sealed headphone when you're on the road
riding a bike? How sealed is sealed...

You don't make a distinction between pop/ rock music and jazz/ classic
music headphones?
(by the way: Isn't a distinction between light music (eg pop/rock/ jazz)
and classic music better?)
> Probably the most recommended one in this class is Sennheiser HD 280

There are some of this types on ebay for around 47 euro's, but I don't
know if I can trust it and if they're exactly the same type of the one
you have mentioned...

http://search.ebay.nl/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Sennheiser+HD+280

Thanks for your comments!