Re: [LAU] Where is everybody?

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 01:18:44 EEST

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:46:31 +0200
Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2008 schrieb Folderol:
> > It's very quiet on LAM lately. I've actually managed to get two of my
> > entries adjacent to each other.
>
> Well, either people are working (like me:( ) or at the beach without wifi
> (lucky bast***s)...
>
> But don't hesitate to post music here. ;-)
>
> Arnold

I have posted links to some of my stuff here in the past, but as I'm no
longer a total noob, I'm reluctant to clutter up what I think is more a
discussion list rather than a promotional one - unless i think I've
produced something exceptional.

L.A.M (http://lam.fugal.net/) however is a nice, simply designed site
specifically for posting your links.

Usual disclaimer: