Re: [LAU] zoom h4 not visible/available

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 01:23:19 EEST

On Wednesday 20 August 2008 17:22:53 Antoni Beksiak wrote:
> thanks for a quick reply. however the zoom does work
> flawlessly under windows, so i believe i managed to operate the
> wheel/button properly, as well ;)
>
> i understand there's no installing procedure under linux,
> it is expected to work "out of the box", since alsa matrix does not list
> any zoom model anyway.

ok, I am in front of my machine and have my zoom here now. I just tested the
exact steps I take to get things to work:

ok, it comes up and asks audioi/o or connect to pc

press the wheel / button to the top of the right side once

you should see audio i/o and under that connect and sample

press the wheel / button to the top of the right side once again

the usb audio does not show up after the first press here but does after the
second.

A few times I have forgotten this and been burned / confused until I finally
remembered to press the second time.