[LAU] Using all four tracks on the M-Audio Fast Track Pro?

From: Don Marti <dmarti@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 19:58:21 EEST

I have an M-Audio Fast Track Pro, and it works great
for recording in stereo with Audacity. (my setup:
http://www.linuxworld.com/community/?q=node/1740 )

Now I need a couple more channels. I've done web
searches for every mention I can find of this box
with Linux, and I don't see any examples of anyone
recording more than just stereo. Anyone able to see
four tracks?

--
Don Marti                                               +1 415-734-7913 mobile
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/