[LAU] Lexicon Omega

From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 22:27:18 EEST

My Omega seems to have developed flacky output jacks, and maybe also
flacky input jacks. Has anyone seen this on theirs, since I seem to
recall a few people on here using them?

I'm torn between sending it to be repaired, trying to repair it myself,
versus just replacing it with a simpler device and dragging my mixing
board back out. I'm concerned that trying to send it out for repair
would end up costing more than I paid for it or even almost as much as a
brand new one would be.

Has anyone who owns one tried opening it up?