Re: [LAU] A Linux Audio distro that can keep up?

From: Jon H <october001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 30 2008 - 00:54:41 EEST

I once tried building an audio system using Sidux (which is based on
"stabilizing" debian unstable with some testing thrown in) and a
custom kernel and it worked quite well. I flipflop around between
distros quite often... always want to try the latest and greatest...
but might be giving that particular combination another shot soon
myself as well.

http://sidux.com/index.php?module=pnWikka&tag=welcome

Best,

Jon