Re: [LAU] Yamaha Disklavier Pro grand piano (132MiB, new improved version)

From: Roberto Gordo Saez <roberto.gordo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 19:06:40 EEST

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 04:30:03PM +0200, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> May I ask whether you are aware of the regretful fact that the reverb
> renders your soundfont unusable for most, if not all people?

Uh? The soundfont does not have any reverb at all! The reverb is only
in the ogg demo file. The samples in the soundfont are completely dry.
This way is more flexible because you could add the amount of reverb
that you want. I really don't understand why adding a reverb in the
demo renders the soundfont unusable (?)