Re: [LAU] Yamaha Disklavier Pro grand piano

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 21:42:54 EEST

2008/9/18 Anders Dahnielson <anders@email-addr-hidden>:

> I think it's pretty clear that the intention of the SFZ format always have
> been to be an open unencumbered format that anyone could use.

While I'm happy to hear that, I would prefere this "clear intention"
to be expressed in form of an unambiguous licence term aka BSD or so....
(Even Microsoft told us some of its development efforts were free....)

It would also help, if the page conained a hint,
That it is version 1.0, that version 2.0 is availabe as the book you mentioned.
And what the state of the development is.

Thanks,
Emanuel