Re: [LAU] Enjoyment

From: Fritz Meissner <fritzm1@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 00:25:01 EEST

Hi,
This has my vote for LAU post of the year - the subject says it all. As
someone who dabbles in Linux audio but usually gets frustrated by the
apparently endless minor hassles of getting things working, I found this
enormously encouraging. Also the notes on what you actually use, and for
what, are very helpful. I was so enthused that I tried out Aeolus and
had an absolute ball playing with it - what an awesome sound! Please
post more about how you work.

Fritz