[LAU] Finally build 2.6.26 that works, more

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 12:38:19 EEST

Second bootup did produce ide1 problem, once again. Could it be that the
presence of kqemu or vboxdrv modules effected this? Probably not because
previous builds got this problem before I ever tried to build them.

I also got an error from isapnp errors references source code line numbers
that were not in the logs or dmesg. Possibly relating the the above modules.
However, the errors seemed to early in the bootup sequence to be from these.

Anyway, the proftpd problem is from "capabilities". My older kernel does not
use them but uses realtime.lsm instead (2.6.26 cannot).