Re: [LAU] E-Mu ESI4000 SMDI

From: Dan Richert <dan.richert@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 19:06:09 EEST

I'm using an Adaptec AHA-7850 SCSI interface card. I used this in the
past with Sound Forge (back when it was made by Sonic Foundry) and it
worked fine.

I think SMDITools' problem with the ESI4000 is sample numbering. I
believe SMDITools starts at 0 where the ESI4000 starts at 1 (0 is the
clipboard). I'll come back with more info when I get another chance to
dig around in the SMDITools code (my C is far from great though (far
from good, even)).

Thanks,
Dan