[LAU] NtEd 1.2.1

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 21:24:21 EEST

I just downloaded and did a test run of NtEd 1.2.1 from
http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted.xhtml .

I'm not involved in anyway with this project. But, I do encourage
everyone to give this a try. And say nice things to the author!

There are a few missing items which make a show stopper for me (mainly
chord symbols), but progress is fast and the author tells me that my
items are high on his list!

I did a few midi file imports and was impressed with the speed and
accuracy achieved.

--
  **** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden