[LAU] Fwd: Unable to launch jack with a FA-66

From: simone-www.io-lab.org <cimo75@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 11:46:40 EEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: simone-www. io-lab. org <cimo75@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [LAU] Unable to launch jack with a FA-66
To: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Am Montag, 22. September 2008 schrieb simone-www.io-lab.org:
>> [io@email-addr-hidden ~]$ testlibraw
>> successfully got handle
>> current generation number: 0
>> 0 card(s) found
>
> Do you see anything else then your local computer in gscanbus?
>
> Are all the cables connected correctly? Is the device in question powered on?
hi Arnold
thank you for your interest in this desperate case ;)
yes everything is connected and powered on as supposed to be
the only thing i come to think about is: i am using a PCMCIA card
which has 3 ports but in Jack i don t have nay ohter choise than hw:0
, that may be the symptom of an unrecognized device?
i haven t been able to compile gscanbus yet (probs with GTK)
thanks
Simone

> Have fun,
>
> Arnold
> --
> visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
> ---
> Hi, I am a .signature virus. Please copy me into your ~/.signature and send me
> to all your contacts.
> After a month or so log in as root and do a "rm -rf /". Or ask your
> administrator to do so...

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....