Re: [LAU] Bug in Aconnectgui?

From: Crypto <crypto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 20:09:38 EEST

Hi,

I have found a rather helpful workaround: use

aconnect source destination

to connect MIDI ports. It works even if You only know the name of the
application (or the port) but not the actual port number.

I am going to use aconnect from a script to connect my MIDI ports
automatically to save some amount of clicking around with the mouse ;-)

Regards,
Crypto.l