Re: [LAU] First release of jkmeter

From: Hector Centeno <hcengar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 08:45:15 EEST

Hello Fons,

I've been using jkmeter and first I wanted to thank you for such a
useful tool. Today I was checking your web site for any updates (I'm
using the 0.1.0 version) and found that the application is not
available anymore. Did you remove it because there is something wrong
with its functioning?

Cheers,

Hector