Re: [LAU] update of jkmeter

From: plutek-infinity <plutek@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 18:03:33 EEST

>Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>> New options in this release:
>>
>> -type k14 : K14 scale instead of the default K20.
>>
>> Use this for mixing to a higher average level.
>>
>> -A : Ambisonic (4ch) mode.
>> -C : Adds a stereo correlation meter.

just want to add my sincere thanks for this meter! i've been looking for a k-type meter for a while now, and with the inclusion of both k20 and k14 scales, as well as correlation, this is now going to be *permanently* glued to my screen! (not only for function, but it also just looks really tasty!)

cheers, fons!

--
.pltk.