Re: [LAU] Off-topic but related Opensource MIDI sequencer for Windows?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 14:08:17 EEST

Hi agan!
   I missed one angle entirely: the GNOME desktop has a few helpers for the
visually impaired. Magnifiers and orca (mixed results for braille display or
speech) are there to assist and the GTK itself has a few good hooks for those
things. I believe they thought about it quite a while. So GTK-based software,
at least some of it, could probably called "software for visually impaired
people" as well.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------