Re: [LAU] [OT] staightening a guitar patch cord

From: porl sheean <porl42@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 05:14:24 EEST

a trick i learned a while back is to put a sock or something over your
hand (to stop friction burn) then grab the cable reasonably tightly
and pull it through from one end to the other, untwisting any major
twists as you go. the heat from this will do a similar thing to the
boiling water, but saves mucking around (may not be quite as effective
on a really bad cable though).

hope this helps

porl