Re: [LAU] Intel-HDA sound issues

From: Matthew Smith <matt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 11:49:03 EEST

Quoth david at 2008-10-22 16:29...

> Hmm, my Rosegarden 1.7.0 installed from package in Debian Lenny/Sid
> repositories, running with non-RT kernel on a Toshiba laptop also using
> Intel HDA sound, doesn't crash.

The problem is probably with a) the Gentoo ebuild (package) and/or b)
the version of KDE that I had installed. I've updated KDE but haven't
yet had the chance to build Rosegarden again - and this time doing it
from source, not letting the Gentoo ebuild do its thang.

This is NOT an issue with the Intel HDA soundcard.

--
Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/