Re: [LAU] Any word on an rt kernel for Fedora 9?

From: Darren Landrum <darren.landrum@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 25 2008 - 07:08:56 EEST

Darren Landrum wrote:
> I guess the subject says it all. I haven't been able to find an rt
> version of the current (2.6.26.5-45.fc9.i686 SMP) Fedora 9 kernel, and I
> was kinda hoping someone out there might have already compiled one.
> Thank you!

Based upon Fernando's recent answer to a different thread on this issue
that I somehow overlooked, I'm going to guess that the answer to my
question is a big fat no.

In fact, I've been hearing a lot of horror stories about the new kernels
being unpatchable for rt use. Hopefully, things will straighten
themselves out soon.

-- Darren