[LAU] [OT] first computer ?

From: Louis Gorenfeld <louis.gorenfeld@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 20:45:14 EET

Nice topic! My first compy was a C64, and though I was interested in
writing music, I couldn't do anything with Music Construction Set due
to my complete lack of musical training. The program which hooked me
was Instant Music on the Amiga, which showed the user all the scales
and modes and had varying degrees of restrictiveness when entering
notes (rhythm guides, melody guides). What a great program for
learning how to write music; I wish something was like that now.