Re: [LAU] Echo Layla 3G...

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 05:20:21 EET

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Preston C. <gprestonc@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> I am eventually going to get a new computer and was wondering if this
> was a good sound card? Is there a better sound card around the same
> price or less? Any help is much appreciated.

Quite a few people here have them and like them. I've got the gina 3g
and i'm very happy with it. I could do with more ins and less outs,
but it's good, feels really solid and is stable. Using it for gaming
under windoze is little bit of an arse but once you get it setup it's
fine. Mic and guitar/hi-z together is handy. Decent for DIing a bass
or acoustic pickup.

Loki