Re: [LAU] Audacity jack connections issue

From: Joe Hartley <jh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 20:05:41 EET

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:35:48 +0000
Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Well, I still can't find how or where to vote :(

Hmmm, I thought the yellow box at the top labeled "Voting and Editing"
made it clear, but in a nutshell:

You must have an account on the Wiki. Once you do, you click the "Edit"
tab at the top of the page and change the value for the number of votes
on the line for JACK from 10 (its current value) to 11.