Re: [LAU] Music made with linux

From: Bengt Gördén <bengan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 09 2008 - 15:53:34 EET

Den Saturday 08 November 2008 15.40.14 skrev Atte André Jensen:
> Hi
>
> I placed a new track "Stille hvisken" ("Quiet whisper") here:

I like it. At first I thought it was to much blips and blops but the longer
the piece played the more I felt woa, good stuff. I'm normally not into this
kind of music but I think you hit some of the rare spots that made me like
it. Nice playing and nice vocals.

One thing I thought of was that I would like to know how you made the piece.
We have a newspaper (a bit like soundonsound) called Studio in Sweden that
has a column that's called "Spĺr för spĺr" (track by track). It's really
interesting and it makes me learn a lot in the way it is written. If you have
the time (I know it's quite lot to ask for) it would be more than welcome if
you could do something similar.

Have a look at http://studio.idg.se/2.1078/1.124820 for an example. It's in
Swedish but I have a feeling you might be able to stumble through the
language :-). If not but you might be able to do a ruff translation into
English through Google or similar.

Translated url (sv->en):
http://74.125.93.104/translate_c?hl=sv&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://studio.idg.se/2.1078/1.124820&usg=ALkJrhjmg4fU9nWNJSEzA9FqSppSPGy_SA

/bengan