Re: [LAU] LAm -2008 mix online

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 04:24:34 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>> I have finished the preliminary version of the inaugural LAM mix for
>> 2008.
>>

> I listened to it yesterday. Great fun !
>
> If you're ever up for another remix I'll gladly post the original WAV
> files for my pieces used in your mix. The audio quality of the Two
> Minute Mayhem fragment definitely suffered from the conversions.

I will be happy to update any of the tracks with original wave files. If
anyone needs some ftp space to host a full size track I'll setup an account.

> Thanks for making the mix, I enjoyed it very much. Sounds like you had
> some fun doing it. :)
Yes, It was a good way to get an overview of what people have been
getting up to and the general status of production techniques.

What did you think of the mashup of the beatless tracks? That middle
section from the downtempo tracks to the beatless mashup is my favorite
part with the end section from uptempo to spaced out mayhem a close second.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.