Re: [LAU] template for lam mix website

From: <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 14:52:28 EET

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:05:58 +0700
Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to build a webpage for the LAM mix so if anyone has
> suggestions for things that should be referenced on it and even ideas
> for the layout/theme etc... I'm interested.
>

> Some ideas I have had are:
>
> playlist
> links to original authors web page or LAM page

LAM could be there as resource for further tracks but I think you
should rather link to the respective page of the individual track or to
the page of the author.

> Links to apps used to create the tracks.

Don't we have a page with an app-overview somewhere?

> Photos/logos/bandnames etc...

Could make it look nice, good idea, maybe on some kind of gallery
sub-page.

> Template:
>
> Incorporate LAO logo, "Music Made with Linux"
>

> Cheers.

Playlist is nice, but with a currently 140 minutes mix it's hard to
keep track of track numbers, please give the suggestion I made in
another thread a shot. I don't know if all players can handle this but
for those who can it's very helpful.

Another option might be some kind of old style timeline: 0.00
This'n'that, 3.14 - whatever, 6.34 something else, 10.54 track 4, ....

Regards,
        Philipp