Re: [LAU] Single Play MP3 player

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 01:58:36 EET

carmen wrote:
> your laptop is going to get stolen and beer poured on it.. plus why waste all those wawtts just to play a mp3?
>

> you want the 19 euro MP3 player from ALDI, next to the candy bars in the checikout aisle

Yeah, you're probably right :) I was going to use my personal player,
but the screen is quite small. I could probably get one of the $20 ones
with a bigger screen.

Do you know if any of these support single file play? I fudged this on
my older player by creating a play list with "silent" files after every
track, but seems to be kludgy way to do things.

--
  **** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden