Re: [LAU] LAM Mix 2008: torrent available

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 15 2008 - 05:41:27 EET

On 6:47:07 pm 11/14/08 Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I noticed the http download was quite unstable from my server and
> > I don't have anonymous ftp so I have made a torrent that might be
> > of use.
> >
> > http://djcj.org/audio/lam/
> >
> > If anyone knows how to make a http-seed torrent that points to the
> > file on my server so I can turn my home computer off I will post
> > that too.
> >

> Is it one track? If so, why? Isn't more easy to have separated tracks?

Good point.

I'll upload the originals on Monday.

But the mix is supposed to be a DJ mix so I will keep the long player
format too.

- I'm listening to the mix on my stereo now and there are definitely level
issues that I need to fix.

- One thing I notice though is the regions of the world that are
represented. There are tracks from Europe,North/South America, but nothing
from Asia or Africa.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought we had active contributors from every
corner of the globe. So where are the tracks?

Cheers

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd