Re: [LAU] [ANN] guitarix third release

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 16:38:46 EET

Am Dienstag, den 25.11.2008, 14:18 +0100 schrieb Dragan Noveski:

> hallo herman,
> again i am getting an error when trying to install:
>
> nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/software/nove/guitarix/guitarix-0.03.0$ sudo make
> install
> mkdir -p
> mkdir: fehlender Operand
> »mkdir --help« gibt weitere Informationen.
> make: *** [install] Fehler 1
> nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/software/nove/guitarix/guitarix-0.03.0$
>
> could you please tell me (again) what i should change in the makefile in
> order to install properly?
>
> cheers,
> doc

Hello doc

It's again the LADSPA_PATH, you find now in the makefile line 5
LADSPAPATH = $(LADSPA_PATH)
please set it to
LADSPAPATH = /were/do/you/store/your/plugins
maybe /usr/lib/ladspa
also you can set there line 4
PREFIX = /usr
to your need (were would you install guitarix)
It seems I need to include a check here if the environment Variable
$LADSPA_PATH is properly set.

hope you like the new features in guitarix when you get it installed.

regards hermann