Re: [LAU] Synchronizing 2 computer with MIDI

From: Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 27 2008 - 21:33:36 EET

Am Donnerstag 27 November 2008 schrieben Sie:
> 2008/11/27 Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@email-addr-hidden>
>
> > Am Donnerstag 27 November 2008 schrieb Mysth-R:
> > > But when you change the tempo in seq24 does it change the tempo in
> > > Rosegarden ?
> >

> > er... no :( it seems RG only listens to start/stop/continue (just like
> > the name of the setting suggests...)
> >
> > Sorry,
> >
> > Edgar
> >
> Well, it's the same here ... :( damn !
> nobody thought about implementing this function in a software on linux ??
> what a pity...

I don't know really... as I said, I didn't need to sync anything external
during the last few years so I didn't care to look for that feature.

But I do know that MIDI clock send and receive has been implemented in ardour3
svn recently. I don't have the time to search which other apps might support
it, sorry... as always, google is your friend :)

Edgar