[LAU] Survey: Linux users and music performance

From: John Littler <jlittler@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 29 2008 - 13:20:16 EET

Hi,
For a while I've been wondering just how many people
are using Linux for music performance, and what kind
of music. This led me to the idea of doing a survey on
this list to see what we come up with. The results
will be published on Mstation.org

Please email your replies to me. Here we go ...

artist name:
website:
Linux distro and addons:
gear setup:
music genre (roughly):
types of venue played:
link to an example track:
comments on your setup (how happy you are with it;
improvements you're thinking of etc.):
anything you think is important that hasn't been
asked:

Thanks very much. Replies could provide people with
a clear pathway as to how they could proceed.
cheers
John

--
http://mstation.org an e-zine