Re: [LAU] [ANN] seq24 0.9.0 (Rejoicing Rika) is out

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 30 2008 - 13:51:26 EET

Guido Scholz schrieb:
> A new seq24 release is out, first time published by the Seq24team.
>
> https://edge.launchpad.net/seq24/

A big Hooraay for that,

Seq24 is essetial to me - more or less everything I really do with
sequencers is done with it (I lack the Patience to use linear composers
such as Rosegarden or Qtractor for more then some experiments...)

So again: Thanks a lot for finally continuing Seq24 !!

I have sent a $20 donation immediately...

hrmmmm-... I sent this donation via
http://www.filter24.org/seq24/donate.html

hope, that is still the correct adress to direct donations to ;-)

best regs

HZN
http://lapoc.de