Re: [LAU] Synchronizing 2 computer with MIDI

From: Mysth-R <mysthr21@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 18:55:32 EET

2008/12/3 Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>

> hollunder@email-addr-hidden schrieb:
> > On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:13:38 +0100
> > torbenh@email-addr-hidden wrote:

> Try aseqnet:
>
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/man/man1/aseqnet.1.html
>
> it works just great and you dont even need a MIDI-cable.
>
> Did you try it ?
I think the problem always the same. It should be ok for the transport, but
not for the tempo.
Seq24 and rosegarden do not accpet to be slave (tempo speaking).
Museseq-2.0 has the possibility to be midi slave but it doesn't work on my
computer. This is a developpement version. so I guess this feature is broken
for now.

Cheers,
Mysth-R

--