Re: [LAU] small usb/midi controllers

From: go music <goemusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 15 2008 - 09:22:42 EET

I recently got a nanoKontrol and it works flawlessly with alsa.
Configuration of the attribution of the knobs in 4 programmable scenes is done using a dedicated utility which (fortunately) runs under wine. The documentation says if you want to use the advanced configuration of the knobs, you need to install a special korg midi driver, but I do not see anything that does not work using just alsa (and wine for the programming) :)
It's a good compromise
The making/finishing looks quite cheap so imho do not expect to survive spilling beer on it.

cheers