Re: [LAU] A little outside my comfort zone.

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 13:37:01 EET

Folderol wrote:
> After much prodding from {ahem} friends, I've finally recorded my own
> voice on a song of mine. I originally composed it for a competition in
> September, bottled it and got someone else to sing. He did a good job
> and came up with some original ideas, but it still wasn't quite 'my'
> song, so I persevered and here is the result.

Very nice! I like your voice and everything is very moody. The drums are
the best I heard from you so far!

I think the brass sound in the last "verse" is taking things in a
different direction, though, I'd just leave them out if it was me.

I only listened on laptop, so cannot comment on the boomy bass...

--
Atte
http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk