Re: [LAU] Bug: kernel or ardour related?

From: Matthias Schönborn <mbs1303@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 19:31:45 EET

Finally I`m able to use linux-rt with the desired resolution again. The
solution was to first remove any fglrx-driver. Then I fully deinstalled
the linux kernels and xserver-xorg and then reinstalled those. Why
didn`t I try that before?? Conlusion: I`ll never touch that fglrx driver
again!! I guess either of the installation or deinstallation of the
fglrx driver didn`t work properly and damaged some file or another. At
least now I know that the fglrx driver definitetly doesn`t work with
linux-rt. Anyway, thanks to everyone for your help!!

Cheers
Matthias